Paquet : klone (2.1.0~rc1-1)
Liens pour klone
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Developer Information
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source klone :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.koanlogic.com]
Paquets similaires :
embedded web application development framework
This package contains KLone's source code, to be used to build custom kloned servers.
KLone is a fully-featured, multiplatform, web application development framework, targeted especially for embedded systems and appliances.
It is a self-contained solution which includes a web server and an SDK for creating WWW sites with both static and dynamic content. When using KLone, there's absolutely no need for any additional component: neither the HTTP/S server (e.g. Apache, Netscape, Roxen), nor the typical active pages engine (PHP, Perl, ASP, Python).
KLone does everything, and does it fast and small.
KLone blends the HTTP/S server application together with its content and configuration into a single executable file. The site developer writes his/her dynamic pages in C/C++ (in usual scripting style: <% /* code */ %>) and uses KLone to transform them into embeddable, compressed native code with the native C/C++ compiler. The result is then linked to the HTTP/S server skeleton to obtain one single, ROM-able, binary file. This means that he/she can get:
- easy, complete and unfiltered interaction with the host operating system - dynamic pages in native compiled code, which in turn implies - fast execution and - small overall application footprint - all of this without giving up the common functionality of web application frameworks such as sessions, parsing of form variables, cookies, etc
Autres paquets associés à klone
- rec: klone-package
- tool for creating custom KLone web server packages
- sug: klone-doc
- Paquet indisponible