Paquet : sisu-markup-samples (5.0.2-1) [non-free]
Liens pour sisu-markup-samples
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Developer Information
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source sisu-markup-samples :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.sisudoc.org]
Paquets similaires :
document markup examples for sisu, publish and search framework
The document samples provided include:
* "Free as in Freedom (2.0)", Sam Williams, Richard M. Stallman * "Free as in Freedom", Sam Williams * "Viral Spiral", David Bollier * "The Wealth of Networks", Jochai Benkler * "Free Culture", Lawrence Lessig * "CONTENT", Cory Doctorow * "Two Bits", Christopher Kelty * "Democratizing Innovation", Eric von Hippel * "Free For All", Peter Wayner * "The Cathedral and the Bazaar", Eric S. Raymond * "Little Brother", Cory Doctorow * "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom", Cory Doctorow * "For the Win", Cory Doctorow * "Accelerando", Charles Strossand a couple of additional texts.
The documents were shared by their authors under Creative Commons licenses, that permit their distribution, though not within the main Debian archive by Debian policy.
* "Free As In Freedom", on RMS by Sam Williams, is available as a markupsample within the package sisu
SiSU is a lightweight markup based, command line oriented, document structuring, publishing and search framework for document collections.
With minimal preparation of a plain-text, (UTF-8) file, using its native markup syntax in your text editor of choice, SiSU can generate various document formats (most of which share a common object numbering system for locating content), including plain text, HTML, XHTML, XML, EPUB, OpenDocument text (ODF:ODT), LaTeX, PDF files, and populate an SQL database with objects (roughly paragraph-sized chunks) so searches may be performed and matches returned with that degree of granularity: your search criteria is met by these documents and at these locations within each document. Object numbering is particularly suitable for "published" works (finalized texts as opposed to works that are frequently changed or updated) for which it provides a fixed means of reference of content. Document outputs also share semantic meta-data provided.
SiSU also provides concordance files, document content certificates and manifests of generated output.
man pages, and interactive help are provided.
Dependencies for additional features are taken care of in sisu related packages.
The dummy package sisu-complete together with sisu-markup-samples installs the whole of SiSU.
Autres paquets associés à sisu-markup-samples
- dep: sisu (>= 3.0.1)
- documents - structuring, publishing in multiple formats and search