Paquet : libipset3 (6.23-2)
Liens pour libipset3
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Developer Information
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source ipset :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [ipset.netfilter.org]
Paquets similaires :
library for IP sets
IP sets are a framework inside the Linux 2.4.x and 2.6.x kernel which can be administered by the ipset(8) utility. Depending on the type, currently an IP set may store IP addresses, (TCP/UDP) port numbers or IP addresses with MAC addresses in a way which ensures lightning speed when matching an entry against a set.
If you want to
* store multiple IP addresses or port numbers and match against the entire collection using a single iptables rule. * dynamically update iptables rules against IP addresses or ports without performance penalty. * express complex IP address and ports based rulesets with a single iptables rule and benefit from the speed of IP sets.
then IP sets may be the proper tool for you.
This package contains the shared libraries needed to run programs that use the IP sets library.
Autres paquets associés à libipset3
- dep: multiarch-support
- paquet de transition permettant de gérer la compatibilité multi-architectures