Package: xcp-storage-managers (0.1.1-3)
Links for xcp-storage-managers
Download Source Package xcp-storage-managers:
- PKG-Xen Devel (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Thomas Goirand (QA Page)
- Jon Ludlam (QA Page)
- Mike McClurg (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.xen.org]
storage backends for XCP
The Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) is an open source enterprise-ready server virtualization and cloud computing platform, with support for a range of guest operating systems, Linux network and storage support.
XCP addresses the needs of cloud providers, hosting services and data centers by combining the isolation and multitenancy capabilities of the Xen hypervisor with enhanced security, storage and network virtualization technologies to offer a rich set of virtual infrastructure cloud services. The platform also address user requirements for security, availability, performance and isolation across both private and public clouds.
XCP consolidates server workloads, enables savings in power, cooling, and management costs and thus contributing to environmentally sustainable computing, an increased ability to adapt to ever-changing IT environments, an optimized use of existing hardware, and an improved level of IT reliability.
This package provides storage backend plugins for various storage types that XCP supports.
Other Packages Related to xcp-storage-managers
- dep: blktap-utils
- utilities to work with VHD disk images files
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2) [i386]
- Sulautettu GNU C -kirjasto: jaetut kirjastot
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libxenstore3.0 (>= 3.2.0)
- Xenstore communications library for Xen
- dep: open-iscsi
- High performance, transport independent iSCSI implementation
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- Vuorovaikutteinen korkean abstraktiotason olio-ohjelmointikieli (oletusversio)
- dep: python2.7
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.7)
- dep: sg3-utils
- utilities for devices using the SCSI command set
- dep: uuid-runtime
- runtime components for the Universally Unique ID library