Package: nova-api (2012.1.1-18)
Links for nova-api
Download Source Package nova:
- PKG OpenStack (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Loic Dachary (OuoU) (QA Page)
- Julien Danjou (QA Page)
- Thomas Goirand (QA Page)
- Ghe Rivero (QA Page)
- Mehdi Abaakouk (QA Page)
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
OpenStack Compute - compute API frontend
OpenStack is a reliable cloud infrastructure. Its mission is to produce the ubiquitous cloud computing platform that will meet the needs of public and private cloud providers regardless of size, by being simple to implement and massively scalable.
OpenStack Compute, codenamed Nova, is a cloud computing fabric controller designed to be modular and easy to extend and adapt. In addition to its "native" OpenStack API, it also supports the Amazon EC2 API, and it supports many different database backends (including SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL), hypervisors (KVM, Xen), and user directory systems (LDAP, SQL).
This package provides the API frontend.
Other Packages Related to nova-api
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0.6)
- Linux-standardipohja 4.1 käynnistysskriptitoiminnot
- dep: nova-common (= 2012.1.1-18)
- OpenStack Compute - common files
- dep: python
- Vuorovaikutteinen korkean abstraktiotason olio-ohjelmointikieli (oletusversio)
- rec: python-keystone
- OpenStack identity service - library