Package: libfm1 (0.1.17-2.1)
Links for libfm1
Download Source Package libfm:
- Homepage [pcmanfm.sourceforge.net]
file management support (core library)
LibFM provides file management functions built on top of Glib/GIO, giving a convenient higher-level API.
* Desktop-independent, following FreeDesktop standards; * Fast, light on memory usage, and responsive - well suited to less powerful hardware such as netbooks and thin clients; * Uses GIO/GVFS (like Nautilus) for Trash support and access to remote file systems (FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Windows shares, etc.); * Clipboard operations are compatible with GTK+/GNOME and Qt/KDE; * Supports both Drag-and-Drop, and the X Direct Save protocol; * Reusable design with the core functions separated out to simplify porting to other GUIs.
This package contains the core library.
Other Packages Related to libfm1
- dep: multiarch-support
- Siirtymäpaketti multiarch-yhteensopivuuden varmistamiseksi
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libfm-data
- file management support (common data)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libmenu-cache1
- LXDE implementation of the freedesktop Menu specification
- dep: lxmenu-data
- LXDE freedesktop.org menu specification