Paketti: opendnssec-auditor (1:1.3.9-5)
Links for opendnssec-auditor
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti opendnssec:
- Kotisivu [www.opendnssec.org]
tool to audit DNS signed zones according to local policy
OpenDNSSEC is a complete DNSSEC zone signing system which is very easy to use with stability and security in mind. There are a lot of details in signing zone files with DNSSEC and OpenDNSSEC covers most of it.
This package contains OpenDNSSEC Auditor, which is a tool to check whether a DNSSEC signed zone complies to a local policy. It is issued automatically (unless disabled) after each resigning of a zone and will stop the signed zone file from being distributed if any error is found.
Muut pakettiin opendnssec-auditor liittyvät paketit
- dep: ruby-dnsruby (>= 1.53~)
- Ruby DNS and DNSSEC client library
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8
- rec: opendnssec-enforcer
- tool to prepare DNSSEC keys (common package)
- rec: opendnssec-signer
- daemon to sign DNS zone files periodically