Package: nvi (1.81.6-8.2)
Links for nvi
Download Source Package nvi:
- Homepage [www.kotnet.org]
4.4BSD re-implementation of vi
Vi is the original screen based text editor for Unix systems. It is considered the standard text editor, and is available on almost all Unix systems.
Nvi is intended as a "bug-for-bug compatible" clone of the original BSD vi editor. As such, it doesn't have a lot of snazzy features as do some of the other vi clones such as elvis and vim. However, if all you want is vi, this is the one to get.
Other Packages Related to nvi
- dep: libdb5.1
- Berkeley v5.1 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20070908)
- jaetut kirjastot päätteen käsittelyyn (leveiden merkkien tuki)
- rec: nvi-doc
- 4.4BSD re-implementation of vi - documentation files