Package: libheartbeat2-dev (1:3.0.5-3)
Links for libheartbeat2-dev
Download Source Package heartbeat:
- Debian HA Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Martin Loschwitz (QA Page)
- Anibal Monsalve Salazar (QA Page)
- Simon Horman (QA Page)
- Frederik Schüler (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.linux-ha.org]
Subsystem for High-Availability Linux (development files)
heartbeat is a messaging subsystem for high availability which implements serial, UDP, and PPP/UDP heartbeats.
It is one of the messaging layers supported by the Pacemaker cluster resource manager.
This package contains the Heartbeat library development files to make them available to other programs like Pacemaker.
Other Packages Related to libheartbeat2-dev
- dep: libheartbeat2 (= 1:3.0.5-3)
- Subsystem for High-Availability Linux (libraries)