Package: libatlas-test (3.8.4-9+deb7u1)
Links for libatlas-test
Download Source Package atlas:
- Homepage [math-atlas.sourceforge.net]
Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra Software, test programs
ATLAS is an approach for the automatic generation and optimization of numerical software. Currently ATLAS supplies optimized versions for the complete set of linear algebra kernels known as the Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines (BLAS), and a subset of the linear algebra routines in the LAPACK library.
This package provides dynamically linked testing and bench-marking binaries to compare the blas and atlas libraries on your system.
Other Packages Related to libatlas-test
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC:n apukirjasto
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.6)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libquadmath0 (>= 4.6)
- GCC Quad-Precision Math Library
- rec: liblapack3
- Library of linear algebra routines 3 - shared version