Package: doxygen (22.214.171.124-2)
Links for doxygen
Download Source Package doxygen:
Documentation system for C, C++, Java, Python and other languages
Doxygen is a documentation system for C, C++, Java, Objective-C, Python, IDL and to some extent PHP, C#, and D. It can generate an on-line class browser (in HTML) and/or an off-line reference manual (in LaTeX) from a set of documented source files. There is also support for generating man pages and for converting the generated output into Postscript, hyperlinked PDF or compressed HTML. The documentation is extracted directly from the sources.
Install the doxygen-latex package to build LaTeX based documents.
Other Packages Related to doxygen
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC:n apukirjasto
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU standardi C++ -kirjasto, versio 3
- dep: libunwind7
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime
- rec: doxygen-latex
- Documentation system for C, C++, Java, Python and other languages