Package: fp-ide-2.6.0 (2.6.0-9)
Links for fp-ide-2.6.0
Download Source Package fpc:
- Carlos Laviola (QA Page)
- Torsten Werner (QA Page)
- Abou Al Montacir (QA Page)
- Peter Michael Green (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.freepascal.org]
Free Pascal - IDE
The Free Pascal Compiler is an Object Pascal compiler supporting both Delphi and Turbo Pascal 7.0 dialects, as well as Mac Pascal dialects. It provides a completely portable RunTime Library (RTL) available on many platforms and compatible with Turbo Pascal, along with a platform-independent class-based Free Component Library (FCL) adding many Delphi extensions and interfacing with many popular open source libraries.
Extensions have been added to the language, such as function overloading, creation and linking of shared libraries, and Delphi language extensions including classes, exceptions, ANSI strings, and open arrays.
This package contains the Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The IDE has an internal compiler.
Other Packages Related to fp-ide-2.6.0
- dep: fp-units-rtl-2.6.0 (= 2.6.0-9)
- Free Pascal - runtime libraries
- rec: fp-utils-2.6.0 (>= 2.6.0-9)
- Free Pascal - utilities
- sug: fp-docs-2.6.0 (>= 2.6.0)
- Free Pascal - documentation