Package: fp-utils-2.6.0 (2.6.0-9)
Links for fp-utils-2.6.0
Download Source Package fpc:
- Carlos Laviola (QA Page)
- Torsten Werner (QA Page)
- Abou Al Montacir (QA Page)
- Peter Michael Green (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.freepascal.org]
Free Pascal - utilities
The Free Pascal Compiler is an Object Pascal compiler supporting both Delphi and Turbo Pascal 7.0 dialects, as well as Mac Pascal dialects. It provides a completely portable RunTime Library (RTL) available on many platforms and compatible with Turbo Pascal, along with a platform-independent class-based Free Component Library (FCL) adding many Delphi extensions and interfacing with many popular open source libraries.
This package contains some handy utilities for use with the Free Pascal Compiler:
* data2inc convert binary/text data to include files; * fpcmake create Makefile from Makefile.fpc; * h2pas convert .h files to Pascal units; * plex/pyacc Pascal Lex and Yacc implementations; * ppdep create a dependency file for use with Makefiles; * ppudump dump the information stored in a .ppu (unit) file; * ppufiles show needed files for units; * ppumove place multiple units in a shared library; * ptop beautify source.
Other Packages Related to fp-utils-2.6.0
- rec: fp-compiler-2.6.0 (= 2.6.0-9)
- Free Pascal - compiler