Paketti: xbmc-eventclients-wiiremote (2:11.0~git20120510.82388d5-1+deb7u1) [security]
Links for xbmc-eventclients-wiiremote
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti xbmc:
- Kotisivu [xbmc.org]
XBMC Media Center (Event Client WII Remote support package)
XBMC, recursive acronym for "XBMC Media Center", is an award winning free and open source software media-player and entertainment hub for all your digital media. XBMC is available for Linux, Mac OS X (Leopard, Tiger and Apple TV) and Microsoft Windows, as well as the original Xbox game console. Created in 2003 by a group of like minded programmers, XBMC is a non-profit project run and developed by volunteers located around the world. More than 50 software developers have contributed to XBMC, and 100-plus translators have worked to expand its reach, making it available in more than 30 languages.
While XBMC functions very well as a standard media player application for your computer, it has been designed to be the perfect companion for your HTPC. Supporting an almost endless range of remote controls, and combined with its beautiful interface and powerful skinning engine, XBMC feels very natural to use from the couch and is the ideal solution for your home theater. Once installed, your computer will become a fully functional multimedia jukebox.
This package is the Wii Remote client package for XBMC.
Muut pakettiin xbmc-eventclients-wiiremote liittyvät paketit
- dep: libbluetooth3 (>= 4.91)
- Library to use the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth stack
- dep: libcwiid1 (>= 0.6.00+svn184)
- library to interface with the wiimote -- runtime files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC:n apukirjasto
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU standardi C++ -kirjasto, versio 3
- dep: xbmc-eventclients-common (= 2:11.0~git20120510.82388d5-1+deb7u1)
- XBMC Media Center (Event Client Common package)