Package: libfcgi-perl (0.74-1 and others)
Links for libfcgi-perl
Download Source Package libfcgi-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ansgar Burchardt (QA Page)
- Jonathan Yu (QA Page)
- Krzysztof Krzyżaniak (eloy) (QA Page)
- Alessandro Ghedini (QA Page)
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
helper module for FastCGI
FCGI is a simple Perl module for writing FastCGI applications. FastCGI is a language-independent, scalable, open extension to CGI that provides faster performance by keeping programs persistent in memory and allowing them to handle multiple requests. This module provides the core interface needed to write these applications.
For complex applications, you should consider a more full-featured solution such as Plack or Catalyst (see libcatalyst-perl).
Other Packages Related to libfcgi-perl