Paketti: dynare-matlab (4.3.0-2) [contrib]
Links for dynare-matlab
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti dynare:
- Debian Octave Group (Laadunvalvontasivu, Mail Archive)
- Sébastien Villemot (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Thomas Weber (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Christian T. Steigies (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Kotisivu [www.dynare.org]
MATLAB support for Dynare
Dynare is a software platform for handling a wide class of economic models, in particular dynamic stochastic general equilibrium (DSGE) and overlapping generations (OLG) models. The models solved by Dynare include those relying on the rational expectations hypothesis, wherein agents form their expectations about the future in a way consistent with the model. But Dynare is also able to handle models where expectations are formed differently: on one extreme, models where agents perfectly anticipate the future; on the other extreme, models where agents have limited rationality or imperfect knowledge of the state of the economy and, hence, form their expectations through a learning process. In terms of types of agents, models solved by Dynare can incorporate consumers, productive firms, governments, monetary authorities, investors and financial intermediaries. Some degree of heterogeneity can be achieved by including several distinct classes of agents in each of the aforementioned agent categories.
Dynare offers a user-friendly and intuitive way of describing these models. It is able to perform simulations of the model given a calibration of the model parameters and is also able to estimate these parameters given a dataset. In practice, the user will write a text file containing the list of model variables, the dynamic equations linking these variables together, the computing tasks to be performed and the desired graphical or numerical outputs.
This package is only useful to users having MATLAB installed on their machine. It contains the source of the MEX files and will recompile them using the existing MATLAB installation.
Muut pakettiin dynare-matlab liittyvät paketit
- dep: dynare
- platform for handling a wide class of economic models
- dep: gfortran
- GNU Fortran 95 compiler
- dep: libboost-graph-dev (>= 1.36)
- generic graph components and algorithms in C++ (default version)
- dep: make
- Apuohjelma käännöksen ohjaamiseksi
- dep: matlab-support
- distro integration for local MATLAB installations