Package: sugar-memorize-activity (34+git20091021.837e6c6b-1)
Links for sugar-memorize-activity
Download Source Package sugar-memorize-activity:
- Homepage [wiki.laptop.org]
Sugar activity for creating and playing matching games
Sugar is a graphical user interface aimed at children.
Originating as intregral part of the OLPC "XO" a.k.a. the $100 laptop, Sugar has since grown into a more widely usable low-ressource desktop environment for kids.
This package contains the Memorize activity.
Memorize is about finding matching pairs. A pair can consist of any multimedia object. At the moment these are images, sounds and text but this could be extended to animations or movie snippets as well.
Which pairs do match is up to the creator of the game. Memorize is actually more than just a predefined game you can play, it allows you to create new games yourself as well.
Other Packages Related to sugar-memorize-activity
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- rekisteröinti- ja rakennustyökalu Python-paketeille
- dep: python-cjson
- Very fast JSON encoder/decoder for Python
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-hippocanvas
- Python bindings to hippo-canvas
- dep: python-telepathy
- Python language bindings for telepathy