Paketti: libcgi-formbuilder-perl (3.05.01-7)
Links for libcgi-formbuilder-perl
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti libcgi-formbuilder-perl:
- Kotisivu [www.formbuilder.org]
Easily generate and process stateful CGI forms
Do you hate generating, processing, and validating CGI forms? Do you love Perl?
FormBuilder is the answer. It's an extremely fast, robust Perl module with a ridiculous set of features.
Here's the main stuff that I [the author] think is cool:
* Easy handling of defaultsJust specify a hash of values to use as the defaults for your fields. This will be searched case-insensitively and displayed in the form. What's more, if the user enters something via the CGI that overrides a default, when you use the field() method to get the data you'll get the correct value.
* Correct stickinessStickiness is a PITA. FormBuilder correctly handles even multiple values selected in a multiple select list, completely integrated with proper handling of defaults.
* Multiple submit mode supportFormBuilder allows you to reliably tell whether the person clicked on the "Update" or "Delete" button of your form, normally a big pain.
* Template driver supportFormBuilder can natively "drive" several major templating engines:
* HTML::Template * CGI::FastTemplate * Text::Template * Template ToolkitIf you want to build a complete form application with a template in less that 20 lines of Perl, FormBuilder is for you.
* Internationalized, Customizable MessagingSick of US-centric modules? You can customize every single message that FormBuilder outputs for your locale. See the full messages list.
* Simple InterfaceHeck, I specialized in User Interface Design for my degree!
* Extensive Documentation
Muut pakettiin libcgi-formbuilder-perl liittyvät paketit
- dep: perl
- Larry Wallin kieli tekstitiedostojen analysointia ja raportointia varten
- rec: libhtml-parser-perl (>= 1.23)
- collection of modules that parse HTML text documents