Package: libaugeas-ruby1.8 (0.3.0-1.1)
Links for libaugeas-ruby1.8
Download Source Package libaugeas-ruby:
- Homepage [augeas.net]
Augeas bindings for the Ruby language
Augeas is a configuration editing tool. It parses configuration files in their native formats and transforms them into a tree. Configuration changes are made by populating this tree and saving it back into native config files.
This package provides a Ruby 1.8 interface to the Augeas API.
Other Packages Related to libaugeas-ruby1.8
- dep: libaugeas0 (>= 0.6.0)
- The augeas configuration editing library and API
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 220.127.116.11)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8