Package: txt2html (2.51-1)
Links for txt2html
Download Source Package txt2html:
- Homepage [txt2html.sourceforge.net]
Text to HTML converter
txt2html is a Perl program that converts plain text to HTML.
It supports headings, lists, simple character markup, and hyperlinking, and is highly customizable. It recognizes some of the apparent structure of the source document (mostly whitespace and typographic layout), and attempts to mark that structure explicitly using HTML.
The purpose for this tool is to provide an easier way of converting existing text documents to HTML format, giving something nicer than just whapping the text into a big PRE block. txt2html can also be used to aid in writing new HTML documents, but there are probably better ways of doing that.
Other Packages Related to txt2html
- dep: libgetopt-argvfile-perl
- Perl module for reading script options and parameters from files
- dep: libyaml-syck-perl
- Perl module providing a fast, lightweight YAML loader and dumper
- dep: perl (>= 5.6.0-16)
- Larry Wallin kieli tekstitiedostojen analysointia ja raportointia varten
- sug: perl-doc
- Perl documentation