Package: libsdl-gfx1.2-dev (2.0.20-1.1)
Links for libsdl-gfx1.2-dev
Download Source Package sdlgfx:
- Debian SDL packages maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Matthew Danish (QA Page)
- Zephaniah E. Hull (QA Page)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) (QA Page)
- Aurelien Jarno (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Barry deFreese (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.ferzkopp.net]
development files for SDL_gfx
The SDL_gfx library is an extension to the SDL library which provides basic antialiased drawing routines such as lines, circles or polygons, an interpolating rotozoomer for SDL surfaces, framerate control and MMX image filters.
This package contains the header files and static library needed to compile applications that use SDL_gfx.
Other Packages Related to libsdl-gfx1.2-dev