Package: gir1.0-freedesktop (0.6.14-1 and others)
Links for gir1.0-freedesktop
Download Source Package gobject-introspection:
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Gustavo Noronha Silva (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA Page)
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
Introspection data for some FreeDesktop components
GObject Introspection is a project for providing machine readable introspection data of the API of C libraries. This introspection data can be used in several different use cases, for example automatic code generation for bindings, API verification and documentation generation.
GObject Introspection contains tools to generate and handle the introspection data.
This package contains small pieces of introspection data for the Cairo, FontConfig, FreeType, GL, and some XOrg libraries. They are distributed in this package temporarily, while the original sources do not include support for GObject Introspection. They are far from complete and only include what is necessary for other introspection packages to work properly.