Package: libgnomecanvas2-common (2.30.1-1)
Links for libgnomecanvas2-common
Download Source Package libgnomecanvas:
- Ondřej Surý (QA Page)
- David Weinehall (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
A powerful object-oriented display - common files
The canvas widget is a powerful and extensible object-oriented display engine. A GnomeCanvasItem is a GtkObject representing some element of the display, such as an image, a rectangle, an ellipse, or some text. You can refer to this architecture as structured graphics; the canvas lets you deal with graphics in terms of items, rather than an undifferentiated grid of pixels.
This package contains internationalization files.