Package: gtalk (0.99.10-13)
Links for gtalk
Download Source Package gtalk:
plug-in replacement for standard talk
GNU Talk supports talk protocols 0 & 1. Defines protocol 2. Client supports multiple connections, file transfer, primitive encryption, shared apps, auto-answer, multiple front-ends including GTK+ and Emacs.
The daemon collects request versions 0, 1, & 2 together, and permits interaction between clients of different types.
Also supports MRU tty announce, announce-redirect, blacklists, and tty-bomb filtering.
This package contains the daemon and the clients.
Other Packages Related to gtalk
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- jaetut kirjastot päätteen hallintaan
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxaw7
- X11 Athena Widget library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library