Package: cvs (1:1.12.13-12+squeeze1)
Links for cvs
Download Source Package cvs:
Concurrent Versions System
CVS is a version control system, which allows you to keep old versions of files (usually source code), keep a log of who, when, and why changes occurred, etc., like RCS or SCCS. Unlike the simpler systems, CVS does not just operate on one file at a time or one directory at a time, but operates on hierarchical collections of directories consisting of version controlled files.
CVS helps to manage releases and to control the concurrent editing of source files among multiple authors. CVS allows triggers to enable/log/control various operations and works well over a wide area network.
Other Packages Related to cvs
- dep: libpam-runtime (>= 0.76-14)
- Ajonaikainen tuki PAM -kirjastolle
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Liitettävä todennusmoduulikirjasto (PAM library)
- dep: update-inetd
- inetd configuration file updater
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- pakkauskirjaston ajonaikaistiedostot