Package: tla-buildpackage (0.9.14)
Links for tla-buildpackage
Download Source Package tla-buildpackage:
Suite to help with Debian packages in Arch archives
This package helps automate and ease the task of maintaining Debian packages by helping you, the Debian developer, take advantage of the unique features in tla/Arch. The programs included are:
tbp-initarchive: Initialize an archive and working directory for use with tla-buildpackage.
tbp-importdsc: Import an upstream version and a Debian version from a Debian source package, automatically detecting package and version information from the .dsc.
tbp-importorig: Import an upstream tar.gz or directory.
tbp-markdeb: Mark a working copy for future reference.
tla-buildpackage: Builds a Debian package based on information in the repository, checking out Debian and upstream versions as necessary.
Also, the package includes a comprehensive 24-page manual in PostScript and HTML versions.
Other Packages Related to tla-buildpackage
- dep: devscripts
- scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-apt (>= 0.7.93)
- Python-rajapinta libapt-pkg:lle
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automaattinen uudelleenkäännöstuki Python-moduuleille
- dep: tla
- GNU Arch revision control system
- dep: tla-load-dirs (>= 1.1.0)
- Import upstream archives into tla/arch