Package: smtm (1.6.10)
Links for smtm
Download Source Package smtm:
Show Me The Money is a configurable Perl/Tk stock ticker program
smtm, which is a not overly clever acronym for Show Me The Money, is a simple stock ticker and charting application. It creates and automatically updates a window with stock quotes from Yahoo! Finance, as well as optional charts from Yahoo! Finance.
smtm is fully configurable -- it can display the stock symbol and the full name of the company, the price change, the percentage change, the volume traded, the profit or loss, the value of the holding, the length of the holding period, annualised percentage returns and more. The display can be sorted on almost any of the columns. Losers are flagged in red. smtm can be used for most global stock symbols, North American mutual funds and options, currencies and some commodities -- anything supported Yahoo! Finance.
Stock quotes are normally delayed, 15 minutes for NASDAQ and 20 minutes otherwise, see Yahoo! Finance for details.
Other Packages Related to smtm
- dep: libdate-manip-perl
- module for manipulating dates
- dep: libfinance-yahooquote-perl (>= 0.18)
- Perl module for retrieving stock quotes from Yahoo! Finance
- dep: perl
- Larry Wallin kieli tekstitiedostojen analysointia ja raportointia varten
- dep: perl-tk (>= 1:804.000)
- Perl module providing the Tk graphics library