Package: fossology-common (1.1.0-2)
Links for fossology-common
Download Source Package fossology:
- Homepage [fossology.org]
architecture for analyzing software, common files
The FOSSology project is a web based framework that allows you to upload software to be picked apart and then analyzed by software agents which produce results that are then browsable via the web interface. Existing agents include license analysis, metadata extraction, and MIME type identification.
This package contains the resources needed by all of the other fossology components.
Other Packages Related to fossology-common
- dep: libpq5 (>= 8.4~0cvs20090328)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: php-pear
- PEAR - PHP Extension and Application Repository
- dep: php5-cli
- command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
- dep: php5-pgsql
- PostgreSQL module for php5