Package: dynare-doc (4.1.2-2)
Links for dynare-doc
Download Source Package dynare:
- Debian Octave Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sébastien Villemot (QA Page)
- Thomas Weber (QA Page)
- Christian T. Steigies (QA Page)
- Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.dynare.org]
documentation for Dynare
Dynare is a pre-preprocessor and a collection of GNU Octave and MATLAB routines which can solve, simulate and estimate non-linear models with forward looking variables.
In particular, in the field of computational economics, it is used for solving and estimating dynamic stochastic general equilibrium (DSGE) models.
This package contains full Dynare documentation, including a user guide and the reference manual.