Package: libphp-phplayersmenu (3.2.0rc-3)
Links for libphp-phplayersmenu
Download Source Package libphp-phplayersmenu:
hierarchical menu system class for PHP
PHP Layers Menu is a hierarchical menu system to prepare "on the fly" DHTML menus relying on the PHP scripting engine for the processing of data items.
It supports a wide range of browsers: Mozilla, Konqueror, Netscape, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer; rather old browser versions are supported, too; accessibility is provided for text-only browsers.
It achieves a compact layout and a compact output code also for menus with a large number of entries.
Other Packages Related to libphp-phplayersmenu
- dep: php5
- server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (metapackage)
- or php5-cgi
- server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (CGI binary)
- or php5-cli
- command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
- or libapache2-mod-php5
- server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)
- or libapache-mod-php5
- Package not available
- sug: php-pear
- PEAR - PHP Extension and Application Repository