Paketti: python-shade (1.30.0-2)
Links for python-shade
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti python-shade:
- Kotisivu [pypi.python.org]
Client library for operating OpenStack clouds
Shade is a simple Python client library for operating OpenStack clouds. The key word here is simple. Clouds can do many things - but there are probably only about 10 of them that most people care about with any regularity. If you want to do complicated things, you should probably use the lower level client libraries - or even the REST API directly. However, if what you want is to be able to write an application that talks to clouds no matter what choices the deployer has made then shade is for you.
This package installs the library for Python 2.
Muut pakettiin python-shade liittyvät paketit
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-openstacksdk
- SDK for building applications to work with OpenStack - Python 2.x
- dep: python-os-client-config
- OpenStack client configuration library - Python 2.x
- dep: python-pbr
- inject useful and sensible default behaviors into setuptools - Python 2.x