Paketti: spl-webspl (1.0~pre6-4) [debports]
Links for spl-webspl
- Kotisivu [www.clifford.at]
SPL based web application framework
WebSPL is a pretty powerful framework for doing web application development with SPL.
The interesting thing about WebSPL is that, other than usual CGI scripts, a WebSPL script is not executed once for each HTTP request. Instead there is one SPL process for each session and such a WebSPL script can pause its execution at any time, wait for the user to do something and continue execution as soon as the user did something.
In addition to that there is a module package called "WSF" (WebSPL Forms) which adds an additional abstraction layer between the application logic and the representation as web page. With this SPL modules, web application development becomes as easy as normal application development with well-designed widget sets.
Muut pakettiin spl-webspl liittyvät paketit
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (legacy version)
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 8.10)
- Old Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU:n readline- ja historiakirjastot, ajonaikaiset kirjastot.
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library (legacy version)
- dep: spl-core (= 1.0~pre6-4)
- SPL Programming Language