Paketti: python-psycopg2 (2.7.7-1)
Links for python-psycopg2
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti psycopg2:
- Debian Python Modules Team (Laadunvalvontasivu, Mail Archive)
- Fabio Tranchitella (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Scott Kitterman (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Kotisivu [initd.org]
Python module for PostgreSQL
psycopg is a PostgreSQL database adapter for the Python programming language (just like pygresql and popy.) This is version 2, a complete rewrite of the original code to provide new-style classes for connection and cursor objects and other sweet candies. Like the original, psycopg 2 was written with the aim of being very small and fast, and stable as a rock.
psycopg is different from the other database adapter because it was designed for heavily multi-threaded applications that create and destroy lots of cursors and make a conspicuous number of concurrent INSERTs or UPDATEs. psycopg 2 also provides full asynchronous operations for the really brave programmer.
The main advantages of psycopg2 are that it supports the full Python DBAPI-2.0 and being thread safe at level 2. It also includes some extensions to the standard DBAPI-2.0 to allow for better thread performance.
Muut pakettiin python-psycopg2 liittyvät paketit
- dep: libpq5 (>= 9.3~)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- dep: python (>= 2.7~)
- rec: python-egenix-mxdatetime
- date and time handling routines for Python
- sug: python-psycopg2-doc
- Python module for PostgreSQL (documentation package)