Paketti: knot-dnsutils (2.7.6-2)
Links for knot-dnsutils
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti knot:
- knot packagers (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Ondřej Surý (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Daniel Salzman (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Daniel Kahn Gillmor (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Kotisivu [www.knot-dns.cz]
Clients provided with Knot DNS (kdig, knslookup, knsupdate)
Knot DNS is a fast, authoritative only, high performance, feature full and open source name server.
Knot DNS is developed by CZ.NIC Labs, the R&D department of .CZ registry and hence is well suited to run anything from the root zone, the top-level domain, to many smaller standard domain names.
This package delivers various client programs related to DNS that are derived from the Knot DNS source tree.
- kdig - query the DNS in various ways - knsupdate - perform dynamic updates (See RFC2136)
Those clients were designed to be 1:1 compatible with BIND dnsutils, but they provide some enhancements, which are documented in respective manpages.
WARNING: knslookup is not provided as it is considered obsolete.
Muut pakettiin knot-dnsutils liittyvät paketit
- dep: libdnssec6 (= 2.7.6-2)
- DNSSEC shared library from Knot
- dep: libfstrm0 (>= 0.2.0)
- Frame Streams (fstrm) library
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.6.6)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libidn2-0 (>= 2.0.0)
- Internationalized domain names (IDNA2008/TR46) library
- dep: libknot8 (= 2.7.6-2)
- Authoritative domain name server (shared library)
- dep: libprotobuf-c1 (>= 1.0.1)
- Protocol Buffers C shared library (protobuf-c)
- dep: libzscanner2 (= 2.7.6-2)
- DNS zone-parsing library from Knot