Paketti: chiark-utils-bin (4.4.2)
Links for chiark-utils-bin
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti chiark-utils:
chiark system administration utilities
This package contains a number of small administration scripts used by chiark.greenend.org.uk and other systems belonging to the Sinister Greenend Organisation. Currently featuring only:
with-lock-ex: a simple tool for acquiring a lockfile before running another program or script.
summer: a tool for reporting complete details about a filesystem tree in a parseable format, including checksums.
xbatmon-simple: a very simple X client for displaying battery charge status.
xduplic-copier: a very simple X client for typing into multiple windows at once.
watershed: a utility for saving on superfluous executions of an idempotent command. (This is the same utility as shipped separately in Ubuntu's udev, but with slightly different defaults and a different install location.)
rcopy-repeatedly: a utility for repeatedly copying a file from one host to another, to keep a copy constantly up to date.
acctdump: for reading process accounting files.
summer and watershed require the installation of the Recommended crypto libraries; xbatmon-simple needs the Suggested X libraries.
Muut pakettiin chiark-utils-bin liittyvät paketit
- rec: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- rec: libnettle4
- low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
- sug: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- sug: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- sug: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- sug: libxau6
- X11 authorisation library
- sug: libxcb1
- X C sidonta (binding)
- sug: libxdmcp6
- X11 Display Manager Control Protocol library
- sug: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- sug: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- sug: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library