Package: mutter-common (3.17.92-1)
Links for mutter-common
Download Source Package mutter:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andreas Henriksson (QA Page)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
shared files for the Mutter window manager
Mutter is a small window manager, using GTK+ and Clutter to do everything.
Mutter is the clutter-based evolution of Metacity, which, as the author says, is a "Boring window manager for the adult in you. Many window managers are like Marshmallow Froot Loops; Metacity is like Cheerios."
This package contains the shared files.
Other Packages Related to mutter-common
- dep: dconf-gsettings-backend
- simple configuration storage system - GSettings back-end
- or gsettings-backend
- Package not available