Paketti: lacme-accountd (0.5-1+deb10u1)
Links for lacme-accountd
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti lacme:
- Kotisivu [git.guilhem.org]
lacme account key manager
lacme is an ACME client written with process isolation and minimal privileges in mind. It is divided into four components, each with its own executable:
* A process to manage the account key and issue SHA-256 signatures needed for each ACME command. (This process binds to a UNIX-domain socket to reply to signature requests from the ACME client.) One can use the UNIX-domain socket forwarding facility of OpenSSH 6.7 and later to run this process on a different host.
* A "master" process, which runs as root and is the only component with access to the private key material of the server keys. It is used to fork the ACME client (and optionally the ACME webserver) after dropping root privileges. For certificate issuances, it also generates Certificate Signing Requests, then verifies the validity of the issued certificate, and optionally reloads or restarts services.
* An actual ACME client, which builds ACME commands and dialogues with the remote ACME server. Since ACME commands need to be signed with the account key, the "master" process passes the UNIX-domain socket of the account key manager to the ACME client: data signatures are requested by writing the data to be signed to the socket.
* For certificate issuances, an optional webserver, which is spawned by the "master" process when no service is listening on the HTTP port. (The only challenge type currently supported is "http-01", which requires a webserver to answer challenges.) That webserver only processes GET and HEAD requests under the "/.well-known/acme-challenge/" URI. By default some iptables(8) rules are automatically installed to open the HTTP port, and removed afterwards.
lacme-accountd is the first (account key manager) component. It is the only component with access to the account key.
Muut pakettiin lacme-accountd liittyvät paketit
- dep: libconfig-tiny-perl
- Read/Write .ini style files with as little code as possible
- dep: libjson-perl
- module for manipulating JSON-formatted data
- dep: perl
- Larry Wallin kieli tekstitiedostojen analysointia ja raportointia varten
- rec: libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl
- module for RSA encryption using OpenSSL