Paketti: golang-gopkg-yaml.v2-dev (2.2.2-1)
Links for golang-gopkg-yaml.v2-dev
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti golang-yaml.v2:
- Debian Go Packaging Team (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Sergio Schvezov (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Martín Ferrari (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Anthony Fok (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Kotisivu [github.com]
YAML support for the Go language
The yaml package enables Go programs to very comfortably encode and decode YAML values. It was developed within Canonical as part of the juju project, and is based on a pure Go port of the well-known libyaml C library to parse and generate YAML data quickly and reliably.
The yaml package supports most of YAML 1.1 and 1.2, including support for anchors, tags, map merging, etc. Multi-document unmarshalling is not yet implemented, and base-60 floats from YAML 1.1 are purposefully not supported since they're a poor design and are gone in YAML 1.2.
This package is an incompatible successor to golang-goyaml ("gonuts.org/v1/yaml", and then renamed to "gopkg.in/yaml.v1").
Muut pakettiin golang-gopkg-yaml.v2-dev liittyvät paketit
- dep: golang-gopkg-check.v1-dev
- Rich testing extension for Go's testing package