Paketti: ant (1.10.5-2)
Links for ant
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti ant:
- Debian Java Maintainers (Laadunvalvontasivu, Mail Archive)
- Matthias Klose (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- James Page (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Emmanuel Bourg (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Kotisivu [ant.apache.org]
Java based build tool like make
Apache Ant is a Java library and command-line tool whose mission is to drive processes described in build files as targets and extension points dependent upon each other. The main known usage of Ant is the build of Java applications. Ant supplies a number of built-in tasks allowing to compile, assemble, test and run Java applications. Ant can also be used effectively to build non Java applications, for instance C or C++ applications. More generally, Ant can be used to pilot any type of process which can be described in terms of targets and tasks.
This package contains the scripts and the core tasks libraries.
Muut pakettiin ant liittyvät paketit
- rec: ant-optional
- Java based build tool like make - optional libraries
- sug: ant-doc
- Java based build tool like make - API documentation and manual