Package: speech-dispatcher-espeak-ng (0.9.1-1) [debports]
Links for speech-dispatcher-espeak-ng
- Homepage [devel.freebsoft.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Speech Dispatcher: Espeak-ng output module
Speech Dispatcher provides a device independent layer for speech synthesis. It supports various software and hardware speech synthesizers as backends and provides a generic layer for synthesizing speech and playing back PCM data via those different backends to applications.
Various high level concepts like enqueueing vs. interrupting speech and application specific user configurations are implemented in a device independent way, therefore freeing the application programmer from having to yet again reinvent the wheel.
This package contains the output module for the espeak-ng speech synthesizer.
Other Packages Related to speech-dispatcher-espeak-ng
- dep: libdotconf0 (>= 1.0.13)
- Configuration file parser library - runtime files
- dep: libespeak-ng1
- Multi-lingual software speech synthesizer: shared library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.36)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.6)
- System independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Library for reading/writing audio files
- dep: speech-dispatcher (= 0.9.1-1)
- Common interface to speech synthesizers