Package: python-cartopy-data (0.18.0~b1+dfsg-1~exp2)
Links for python-cartopy-data
Download Source Package python-cartopy:
- Debian GIS Project (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ghislain Antony Vaillant (QA Page)
- Antonio Valentino (QA Page)
- Homepage [scitools.org.uk]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
cartographic library for Python (package data)
Cartopy is a Python package designed to make drawing maps for data analysis and visualisation easy.
- object oriented projection definitions - point, line, polygon and image transformations between projections - integration to expose advanced mapping in matplotlib with a simple and intuitive interface - powerful vector data handling by integrating shapefile reading with Shapely capabilities
This package provides common data files necessary to the library.