Package: pkg-php-tools (1.41)
Links for pkg-php-tools
Download Source Package pkg-php-tools:
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
various packaging tools and scripts for PHP packages
Provide an easy way to package PHP PEAR, PECL and Composer packages: Run dh_make, edit debian/rules and debian/control and that's it!
Detailed instructions can be found in included READMEs.
Other Packages Related to pkg-php-tools
- dep: debhelper
- helper programs for debian/rules
- dep: php-cli
- command-line interpreter for the PHP scripting language (default)
- dep: php-json
- JSON module for PHP [default]
- dep: php-pear
- PEAR Base System
- dep: php-xml
- DOM, SimpleXML, WDDX, XML, and XSL module for PHP [default]
- sug: dh-make
- tool that converts source archives into Debian package source