Package: nova-compute-lxc (2:19.0.0-2)
Links for nova-compute-lxc
Download Source Package nova:
- Debian OpenStack (QA Page)
- Thomas Goirand (QA Page)
- gustavo panizzo (QA Page)
- Michal Arbet (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.openstack.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
OpenStack Compute - compute node (LXC)
OpenStack is a reliable cloud infrastructure. Its mission is to produce the ubiquitous cloud computing platform that will meet the needs of public and private cloud providers regardless of size, by being simple to implement and massively scalable.
OpenStack Compute, codenamed Nova, is a cloud computing fabric controller designed to be modular and easy to extend and adapt. In addition to its "native" OpenStack API, it also supports the Amazon EC2 API, and it supports many different database backends (including SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL), hypervisors (KVM, Xen), and user directory systems (LDAP, SQL).
This is a dependency package for compute nodes using LXC.
Other Packages Related to nova-compute-lxc
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: libvirt-daemon-system
- Libvirt daemon configuration files
- dep: nova-common
- OpenStack Compute - common files
- dep: nova-compute
- OpenStack Compute - compute node
- dep: python3-libvirt
- libvirt Python 3 bindings