Package: netdata-core-no-sse (1.14.0~rc0-1)
Links for netdata-core-no-sse
Download Source Package netdata:
- Homepage [github.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
real-time performance monitoring (core, no-sse build)
Netdata is distributed, real-time, performance and health monitoring for systems and applications. It provides insights of everything happening on the systems it runs using interactive web dashboards.
This package contains the minimal core build without SSE2 optimizations for old systems. If unsure, use netdata-core instead.
Other Packages Related to netdata-core-no-sse
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.54~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: libcap2-bin
- POSIX 1003.1e capabilities (utilities)
- dep: libipmimonitoring6 (>= 1.1.5)
- GNU IPMI - Sensor monitoring library
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: curl
- command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax