Package: mupen64plus-video-z64 (2.5.9-1)
Links for mupen64plus-video-z64
Download Source Package mupen64plus-video-z64:
- Homepage [mupen64plus.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
low-level rdp emulation for mupen64plus
N64 Reality Drawing Processor emulation which can be used with a low-level rsp emulation plugin like mupen64plus-rsp-z64. It can emulate even unknown or uncommon microcodes, but cannot benefit from faster implementation for the host cpu.
A fast processor and graphics hardware which supports vertex and fragment shader is needed for this plugin.
Other Packages Related to mupen64plus-video-z64
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.16) [x32]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not x32]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2) [i386]
- Package not available
- dep: libgl1
- Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- legacy GL support
- dep: libglew2.1 (>= 1.12.0)
- OpenGL Extension Wrangler - runtime environment
- dep: libsdl2-2.0-0 (>= 2.0.9)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: mupen64plus-rsp-z64
- low-level rsp emulation for mupen64plus