Package: mupen64plus-video-arachnoid (2.5.9-1)
Links for mupen64plus-video-arachnoid
Download Source Package mupen64plus-video-arachnoid:
- Homepage [mupen64plus.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Arachnoid high-level graphics emulation for mupen64plus
High-level graphics emulation plugin for known microcodes based on OpenGL, but works completely without vertex and pixel shaders. This makes it a good choice for older graphics hardware.
Arachnoid is based on a GPLv2+ fork of the glN64 source code.
Other Packages Related to mupen64plus-video-arachnoid
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.15) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.16) [x32]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [i386]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.3.1)
- Package not available
- dep: libgl1
- Vendor neutral GL dispatch library -- legacy GL support
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3