Package: openjdk-6-dbg (6b36-1.13.8-1)
Links for openjdk-6-dbg
Download Source Package openjdk-6:
- OpenJDK Team (QA Page)
- Torsten Werner (QA Page)
- Matthias Klose (QA Page)
- Damien Raude-Morvan (QA Page)
- Homepage [openjdk.java.net]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Java runtime based on OpenJDK (debugging symbols)
OpenJDK is a development environment for building applications, applets, and components using the Java programming language.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
The packages are built using the IcedTea build support and patches from the IcedTea project.
Other Packages Related to openjdk-6-dbg
- dep: openjdk-6-jre-headless (= 6b36-1.13.8-1)
- OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT (headless)
- rec: openjdk-6-jre (= 6b36-1.13.8-1)
- OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT
- sug: openjdk-6-jdk (= 6b36-1.13.8-1)
- OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK)