Package: gpgv (2.2.15-1)
Links for gpgv
Download Source Package gnupg2:
- Debian GnuPG Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Eric Dorland (QA Page)
- Daniel Kahn Gillmor (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnupg.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
GNU privacy guard - signature verification tool
GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage.
gpgv is actually a stripped-down version of gpg which is only able to check signatures. It is somewhat smaller than the fully-blown gpg and uses a different (and simpler) way to check that the public keys used to make the signature are valid. There are no configuration files and only a few options are implemented.
Other Packages Related to gpgv
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libgcrypt20 (>= 1.8.0)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgpg-error0 (>= 1.26-2~)
- GnuPG development runtime library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement