Package: python-breezy.tests (3.0.0-1)
Links for python-breezy.tests
Download Source Package breezy:
- Homepage [www.breezy-vcs.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
distributed version control system - Python 2 testsuite
Breezy is a distributed version control system designed to be easy to use and intuitive, able to adapt to many file formats and workflows, reliable, and easily extendable.
This package contains the breezy test infrastructure and testsuite, which is required to run the 'brz selftest' command and to run plugin tests.
This package contains the Python 2 version.
Other Packages Related to python-breezy.tests
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python-breezy (<= 3.0.0-1.1~)
- distributed version control system - Python 2 library
- dep: python-breezy (>= 3.0.0-1)
- dep: python-testtools (>= 0.9.5~)
- Extensions to the Python unittest library - Python 2.x
- sug: python-subunit
- unit testing protocol - Python bindings to generate and consume streams