Package: brz (3.0.0-1)
Links for brz
Download Source Package breezy:
- Homepage [www.breezy-vcs.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
easy to use distributed version control system
Breezy is a distributed version control system designed to be easy to use and intuitive, able to adapt to many file formats and workflows, reliable, and easily extendable.
Out of the box, Breezy supports both the Git and Bazaar repository formats.
Other Packages Related to brz
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-breezy (<= 3.0.0-1.1~)
- distributed version control system - Python 3 library
- dep: python3-breezy (>= 3.0.0-1)
- rec: python3-dulwich (>= 0.19.11)
- Python Git library - Python3 module
- rec: python3-gpg
- Python interface to the GPGME GnuPG encryption library (Python 3)